You Don't Wanna Go to the Gym !!!

How many times have we said this to ourselves or others? That was me today to myself. I had gotten behind schedule and didn't relish the thought of having to drive to the gym, workout, drive home, eat and get ready for work. This happens to me every so often, but every time I overcome this desire to skip my workout, I have never regretted it. I always feel better when I have worked out, if I'm stressed, the gym is the place where I can get that stress out and have a clear head. I've gone to the gym too, when I have had a problem to workout, the gym helps me with this.

Here are some tips to get you to the gym.


Skip the routine and workout how you want. I have gone to the gym dreading my routine, so instead I worked out how I wanted, in whatever order I wanted.

Shorten your workout, I have also said, well I workout for an hour, I don't have time to go, a shorter workout is better than no workout.

Set a goal and reward yourself at the end. I use an app called gympact. You set how many days a week you want to workout and how much you will pay if you miss a workout.

Have a friend go with you, it's easier to say no to yourself than to another person.

Find a gym that suits you, it maybe a smaller gym or a larger one that has numerous machines and classes. You won't workout if you don't like your gym. Most gyms have a free trial period.

Add new music to your playlist, I usually have to add music every other week, who wants to listen to the same old tracks.

There are plenty of online communities such as fitocracy and my fitness pal that can help you connect with other and get motivated.

The last thing I can recommend is to take a break, if you have been hitting it hard and feel burned out, take a few days or a week off. I have done this before, you will come back energized and ready to hit the gym again.

Most of these tips can be applied to working out at home. Remember even taking a walk around the neighborhood or any activity is better than doing nothing. Remember that you know yourself better than anybody, try different things until you find the right combination that gets you out there and gets you active.
Now get out there and get fit.
I hope you enjoyed the article, feel free to visit my blog at http://www.workouttip.net Feel free to leave any suggestions you may have or if you would like to write a guest post.Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sean_DeMuth
 If you liked this story, you’ll love these:
     *I'll Show You How To Prepare Quick And Easy Recipes Designed With Simple Fat Burning Foods    To    Banish Your Boring Diet And Burn Fat Faster! (Without Biting Into Hot Peppers)

No comments:

Post a Comment